Public Speaking 2.0
We are so certain you will
LOVE this course
that if you are not satisfied,
we will REFUND* your payment.
*Course must be completed and refund must be requested within 30 days from date of purchase.
Who Wants to be a Mediocre Public Speaker?
Most people assume they are good speakers, when in fact, most people are average speakers. If you become an excellent public speaker, you will distinguish yourself from competitors and have a real competitive advantage. Whether your business is large or small, you can speak your way to success. That's why every Senior Move Manager, Professional Organizer and anyone with a small business should take this course.
Benefits of Public Speaking 2.0
With Public Speaking 2.0, you will learn:
- 3 key components of being a persuasive speaker
- 6 ways to grab your audience's attention
- How to structure your speech so you know what to say next
- 7 building blocks to create stories people remember
- How to plant seeds why your audience should hire you
- 5 ways to avoid Q&A hijacks
- The 5 key elements of great vocal delivery
- 10 rules for creating great slides
- Technology barriers and how to avoid them
- 5 ways to get invited to speak
- The 8 speaker etiquette rules you must obey
- How to get paid for speaking
Plus, you receive a 30-page workbook summarizing
everything covered, including all the tips and strategies,
as well as worksheets to help you create great presentations.
I am purchasing for: